1. How We Collect Information
We may collect information about you through your use of our Services and our related communications with you.
2. What Type of Data We Collect
We may collect the following categories of data and information:
- Contact information when you voluntarily submit it to us through our Services, and this information may include name, email address, phone number, physical address, business details (title, company, etc.) and other information provided;
- Other information you provide such as by filling in a form on our Services or when reporting a problem or issue to us;
- Communications between you and us, such as via email, online chat or other channels; and
- Online User Activity as described in the next section.
If you provide information regarding another individual, you represent that you are authorized to provide that information to us consistent with our Terms.
3. Online User Activity, Cookies, and Information Collected by Other Automated Means
Cookies are a commonly-used web technology that allow websites to store and retrieve certain information on a user’s system, and track users’ online activities. We and our service providers may collect information about your use of our Services by such automated means, including but not limited to cookies, pixels, SDKs and other similar technologies.
Cookies and these other technologies can help us automatically identify you when you return to our Services. Cookies help us review website traffic patterns and improve the website, and determine what Services are popular. We can also use such information to deliver customized content and advertising to users of the Services whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
When you use the Services, the information that we may collect by automated means includes, for example:
Usage Details about your interaction with our Services (such as the date, time, and length of visits, and specific pages or content accessed during the visits, frequency of the visits, referring website addresses);
Device Information including the IP address and other details of a device that you use to connect with our Services (such as device type and unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number); and
Location information where you choose to provide us with information about your device’s location.
4. Online Advertising
You may see us promoted by other organizations, on various websites, web pages, social media and other platforms. Please note that we do not always have complete information about where our organization may be displayed or promoted, and if you believe that we are featured in venues that are inappropriate or offensive, please contact us as directed below.
We may serve advertisements, and allow third parties to serve advertisements, through our Services. Advertisements served through our Services may be targeted to users who fit a certain general profile category, which may be inferred from information that you provide to us or, based on your website usage patterns, or based on your activity on other websites or online services as may be available to the ad networks.
5. How We Use Information We Collect
We may use the information that we obtain about you for purposes allowed by applicable laws, including:
- Provide our Services to you, including to establish and maintain any account you create for our Services;
- Respond to your inquiries and other communications;
- Tailor the content that we display to you in our Services and communications and offer opportunities and information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our Services, including to diagnose or fix technology problems, and to develop new features or servers;
- Monitor the performance of our Services including metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns, as well as analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read);
- Provide you with administrative notices, such as to inform you about changes to our Services and our policies;
Comply with and enforce as needed applicable legal requirements, industry standards, our policies, and our contractual rights; and
- Provide your information to trusted third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes (we will never sell your information for monetary gain).
We may also use or share information in an anonymized or aggregate manner for many purposes such as research, analysis, modeling, marketing, and advertising, as well as improvement of our Services.
6. Information We Share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Simone unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With Your Consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Simone when we have your consent to do so. If you voluntarily share or submit any content such as pictures or commentary for posting through our Services, or link it to any social media platforms, that post and any information associated with it may become available to the public.
- With Our Affiliates And Other Associated Organizations. You understand and agree that information shared with Simone may be shared among our affiliates and other associated organizations, on behalf of whom the Services are collectively provided.
- For Legal Reasons and Other Essential Purposes. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Simone if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: (i) Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (ii) Enforce applicable terms of our Services, including investigation of potential violations; (iii) Prevent harm or financial loss; (iv) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security threats or technical issues; or (v) Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Simone, our employees, business partners, customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
7. Your Privacy Choices
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
- Marketing Emails. From time to time, we may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, marketing offers and/or other communications. In order to improve our Services, we may be notified when you open an email from us or click on a link therein. You may choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails you receive from us. Even if you opt out of receiving such communications, we will continue sending you non-marketing email communications, such as administrative or transaction alerts, or information about changes to our Terms.
- Cookies. Web browsers and mobile devices may offer users the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies or tracking; however, if such cookies or tracking are disabled, some features or functionality of our Services may not function correctly.
8. Jurisdiction-Specific Notices
Certain jurisdictions may provide additional rights to individuals with respect to the collection and use of personal information that we have collected. For example, you may have the right to request that we: (i) disclose to you any personal information that we have about you; (ii) correct or delete personal information that we have about you (subject to certain exceptions); or (iii) not disclose or sell your information to a third party (excluding qualified service providers). You can submit such requests to us via the contact information provided below and we will aim complete the request to the extent required by law or as otherwise determined by us in our discretion.
9. How We Protect Information
We endeavor to maintain reasonable security measures designed to protect the personal information we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against other unlawful forms of processing. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information that you transmit to us, or guarantee that this information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We will make any legally required disclosures in the event of any compromise of personal information. To the extent the law allows us to provide such notification via email or conspicuous posting on the Services, you agree to accept notice in that form.
10. Links to Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to enable you to visit other websites or apps. However, once you have used these links to leave our Services, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites or apps. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites or apps, and we encourage you to be aware when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of any other website or app that collects personal information.
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under 13 provided personal information to us through the Services, please notify us via the contact information below. If we learn that we received personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will endeavor to delete that information as quickly as possible.
12. International Data Transfers and Use
13. Contact us about questions or concerns