Boyce Thompson Center
1084, 1086, 1088 North Broadway, Yonkers, NY
Built in the early 1900s as the Boyce Thompson Institute, the building was vacated in the 1970s and remained empty for over 40 years, falling into disrepair. Simone acquired the architecturally significant property and meticulously restored it into an 85,000-square-foot mixed-use center featuring medical offices, retail shops and restaurants. Major Boyce Thompson Center anchor tenants include St. John’s Riverside Hospital, which occupies a modern steel and glass building at the northern end of the center. At the southern end of the center, Westmed Medical Group leases a new wing designed to reflect the center’s historic architecture.